Do you guys print coupons? I’m a long-time coupon user and printer. We don’t use a lot of pre-packaged foods. But this has been a major way that I have saved us big $$$ on some food and all of our toiletries, paper products, baby needs, and cleaning products. I typically get all of our shampoo, conditioner, and body wash for free plus an overage (yes the store pays me to buy the product). The last laundry soup we bought I only paid $0.50 for! It does take a little work. I watch the store ads and I try to stack deals. That means an item will be on sale, I have a manufacturer coupon, and a store coupon. I’m also very careful NOT to buy an item just because I have a coupon. I only buy the things we actually will use.
I know a lot of folks hesitate to print coupons because of the printer software you have to download and install. I know, installing software you’re not familiar with can be scary! But there’s big news from coupons.com. This website has, in my opinion, the biggest and best selection of printable coupons. And now they are doing away with the coupon printer software! Yes! So if you aren’t printing because of that software, get your toner ready!
Coupons.com is starting a phone number authentication process. A pop-up screen will appear when a user tries to print. Input your phone number and follow the instructions. Easy peasy!
Some really good coupons available right now are:
3.50 off any 3 McCormick or McCormick Gourmet spices or herbs
2.25 off any 2 McCormick or McCormick Gourmet spices or herbs
1.00 off any Irish Spring body wash
0.75 off 2 Avocados from Mexico
The links in this post are affiliate links.
**I was compensated for this post. This post also contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
I’m done getting ready for Valentine’s Day! Yes ma’am I am! And I got it all for less than $15! How? 3 things:
1. We don’t make a big deal about Valentine’s Day in our family. Ben doesn’t really like the “Halmark Holidays” and I like to do a little something but nothing over-the-top. I like to get cards and something small for Joe and something small for… no not Ben, but myself! It’s a nice excuse for a small treat for me! Nothing wrong with that!!
2. I got part of Joe’s gift at Target. Through tomorrow (Saturday) you can get 40% off Hot Wheels with your Cartwheel App – including the individual cars! That bring the price of these guys I got down to $0.59! So I got Joe 4 cars. ✅
3. Have you guys checked out the Dollar Tree lately? I got all the rest of our stuff from there. (And did you know you can ship to your local Dollar Tree Store For FREE!)
– Cards: for all the grandparents and for Ben (one from me and one from Joe) ✅
– stickers: for Joe to make pictures for grandparents ✅
-Decor: Dollar Tree had several cute things. I chose this cute wall hanger. I had just the right spot for it. ✅
– I also bought Joe this cute Monster window cling. I’ve just set it up on our glass door. I hope he likes playing with it! ✅
– the rest of Joe’s present: 2 books, Dino stickers, and a Matchbox hovercraft! Cool! ✅
– and My present: I found a Bob Harper cookbook! I’ll let you know how I like it! ✅
Total spent: $15.36 + tax!
I’m also reusing all of my finds from last year. Check them out here.
For tons more cute Dollar Tree goodies for Valentine’s Day click here!
4 Ways I Saved an Extra $312.18 on grocery and household items last year!
1. Ibotta! I started using the Ibotta app at the beginning of last year. So I saved $138 in just 1 year! Ibotta is my favorite rebate app and I’ve save the most money using this. Here’s how it works:
Unlock rebates on the stuff you buy anyway.
After you shop, select the items you bought and scan the barcodes of those items
Then upload your receipt
Watch your balance grow!
You can also use Ibotta to earn cash back at some of your favorite stores, Like Joann’s Fabrics and Your favorite apps like Groupon and Boxed.
When you’ve got at least a $20 balance you can cash out for gift cards like Amazon or Best Buy or have the money sent to your Paypal account. Score!
2. Checkout 51! The Checkout 51 app works similarly to the Ibotta
Unlock available rebates on the items on your grocery list.
Then upload your receipt and select the items you bought (some may require a barcode scan). Cash out once you reach a minimum of $20 balance. They mail you a check!
3. Savingstar! This is another rebate app where I’ve saved $12! I have found that I don’t use Savingstar quite as often. I think that is because most of the items are pre-packaged foods, and I try to limit those items at our house. They do have 1 fruit/veggie rebate per week and I take advantage of that as often as I can. My balance on this account is also smaller because I just started using it in the summer (~ 6 months)
4. Swagbucks! I’ve earned $110 in gift cards this year from Swagbucks.
You do all your online shopping through Swagbucks. Go to the Swagbucks website and/or install and use their swagbutton. You’ll automatically earn points on the things you would buy anyway! Then redeem those points for gift cards to your favorite shops! Also, use Swagbucks as your search engine to earn extra points. You can do surveys, watch videos and more to keep racking up points! Cash those points in for Gift cards!
The links in this post may be affiliate links.
Yes, I used to be so on my shopping game for Christmas that By the time black Friday came and went I was DONE! With a husband who’s a last minute guy and a toddler, I’m not done! I keep thinking I’m done, but now I need to help The Hubby get his stuff squared away.
I found some deals that I think should get us through:
Cents of style has their Tribe collection on sale for $9.99 – $11.99 + you get a $5 gift card AND FREE SHIPPING w/code TRIBEGIFT16. I’ll be grabbing up a couple of those!
I have several of these bracelets and I LOVE them stacked together like that. So grab 3 or 4 and get your Tribe Cash rebate!
Amazon has this amazing deal on an 8 Quart Hamilton Beach Slow Cooker for $18.50!!!
It’s nothing super fancy, but I use this slow cooker every week. I like to double recipes and this is big enough to do that. And what a deal! I have never seen the price this low! $18.50! You can also get free shipping with Amazon Prime. You can try Prime for free for 30 days by clicking here.
Anther fun gift idea is the gift of Amazon Prime! If you already a Prime member, you know how awesome it is. If not, here’s what you get:
* FREE Two-Day Shipping on millions of items
* No minimum order size
* Instant streaming of thousands of movies and TV shows
* Unlimited, ad-free access to over a million songs and hundreds of playlists
One last little thing I’m getting for myself is a pack of Amazon batteries. These AAA batteries are on sale for $18.69 for 100 batteries and free Prime shipping.
Yes, 100 batteries, not 20! The Amazon brand works great, so this is a good deal!
I’ll keep you posted on any other deals I’m scoping out of the next couple days. Happy shopping!