**I was compensated for this post. This post also contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
I’m done getting ready for Valentine’s Day! Yes ma’am I am! And I got it all for less than $15! How? 3 things:
1. We don’t make a big deal about Valentine’s Day in our family. Ben doesn’t really like the “Halmark Holidays” and I like to do a little something but nothing over-the-top. I like to get cards and something small for Joe and something small for… no not Ben, but myself! It’s a nice excuse for a small treat for me! Nothing wrong with that!!
2. I got part of Joe’s gift at Target. Through tomorrow (Saturday) you can get 40% off Hot Wheels with your Cartwheel App – including the individual cars! That bring the price of these guys I got down to $0.59! So I got Joe 4 cars. ✅
– Cards: for all the grandparents and for Ben (one from me and one from Joe) ✅
– stickers: for Joe to make pictures for grandparents ✅
-Decor: Dollar Tree had several cute things. I chose this cute wall hanger. I had just the right spot for it. ✅
– I also bought Joe this cute Monster window cling. I’ve just set it up on our glass door. I hope he likes playing with it! ✅
– the rest of Joe’s present: 2 books, Dino stickers, and a Matchbox hovercraft! Cool! ✅
– and My present: I found a Bob Harper cookbook! I’ll let you know how I like it! ✅
Total spent: $15.36 + tax!
I’m also reusing all of my finds from last year. Check them out here.